Jensen HD RV TV - LED - 720P - 28" Screen - 110 Volts
Jensen RV TV - JE2815
3" Thick TV provides entertainment without taking up too much space in your RV. LCD panel features white LED backlighting for a bright and realistic picture. Controls on bottom of unit give you a clean look and easy access.
- LCD television with LED backlighting displays a bright, realistic picture
- Good contrast ratio creates a quality image with bright whites and deep blacks
- Slim design takes up little space in your RV
- Wall mount and stand (STDJE2815) sold separately
- HDTV tuner provides HDTV capability
- JCOM function allows you to pair your TV remote to any Jensen HDMI-equipped DVD player for ease of use
- Use only one remote for TV channels and DVD player controls
- DVD player not included
- Multiple connection points let you link other devices to the television
- 3 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 YPbPr, 1 S/PDIF output, 1 video input, 1 audio left/right input, 1 audio left/right output, 1 PC/audio left/right, 1 headphone, and 1 RF terminal
- 2 High-quality speakers amplify sound
- Controls on bottom of unit provide a clean, sleek look from the front and easy access on the bottom
- Source, menu, channel, volume, and power buttons
- Wireless, dual-function remote control operates television and newer model DVD players
- Batteries included
- Dimensions: 25-1/4" wide x 15-1/2" tall x 3" deep
- Screen size: 28"
- Maximum resolution: 1366 x 768
- Power supply: 110V AC
- Power consumption: 60 watts
- Viewing angle: 178 degrees
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- VESA mounting pattern: 200 mm x 100 mm
- 1-Year warranty
The VESA standard is a mounting pattern for wall-mounted TVs that makes it easy to find a mounting bracket that will fit. The VESA mounting pattern is determined by measuring in millimeters from the center of one mounting hole to the center of the next mounting hole horizontally and then vertically.
The mounting holes on the back of the TV are placed specifically for the purpose of indicating which mounting bracket to buy. The VESA standard indicates that the standardized mounting holes are compatible with various mounting brackets throughout the industry. After measuring the distance between the mounting holes, finding the right mounting bracket is easy.