AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 8" with Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal, for Inline Duct Fan, Odor Control, Hydroponics, Grow Rooms
Brand: AC Infinity
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 8” | Length: 20" | Airflow Rating: 770 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
Details: Product Description
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for Hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with a inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains stainless steel flanges and dual-sided aluminium mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.Premium Grade Carbon
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 38mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, but it also allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 12.6 x 12.5 inches