AC Infinity AIRLIFT T10, Shutter Exhaust Fan 10-inch with Temperature Humidity Controller - Wall Mount Ventilation and Cooling for Sheds, Attics, Workshops
Brand: AC Infinity
- A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces.
- Programmable controller with corded probe, can adjust fan speeds in response to temperatures and humidity.
- Innovative EC-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels.
- Features galvanized-steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust.
- Fan Size: 10” | Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.0 x 5.9 in. | Airflow: 631 CFM | Noise: 67 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Details: Product Description
A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to cool and ventilate greenhouses, garages, attics, workshops, and sheds. The system can automatically eliminate heat, moisture, odor, and dust from enclosures, rooms and buildings. Features a LCD display with remote smart temperature and humidity sensors, as well as customizable fan speeds. Innovative EC-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels. Heavy-duty build features aluminum blades, steel wire guards, and galvanized-steel shutters. Includes everything needed to mount the fan unit and power it through an outlet.Smart Programming
The controller included with each unit features active temperature and humidity monitoring. Fan speeds can be programmed to automatically adjust to high and low temperatures and humidity. The program can be manually set to run continuously or on a timer at custom speeds. Also features alarm warnings, fan failure alerts, eco-mode, and backup memory. Included 12-foot corded sensor probe plugs into the controller to provide temperature and humidity readings. The controller can control up to two AIRLIFT series fans.Heavy-Duty Performance
Features galvanized-steel shutters that are weather and corrosion resistant, and automatically closes when not in use. The blades and impeller are constructed of lightweight aluminum, weight-balanced to reduce vibrations. Utilizing an innovative EC motor that is controlled electronically using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), the fans can maximize airflow while reducing noise and power consumption. The fully-enclosed motor is also permanently lucubrated and houses dual-ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours. The unit is IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 14.6 x 10.5 inches