AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter Charger 9.6 kW Power Output 15 kW Solar Input
The NEW REVOLUTIONARY AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter gives you total control of your power. It combines solar power and battery backup into one complete, easy to use solution, that provides FREE power and independence from the grid. In addition, the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter can reduce or eliminate electric bills, provides power during outages, and allows customers to monitor their system from anywhere.
The truth is that when the power goes out in the neighborhood, millions of homeowners with solar panels quickly realize that they are not truly “independent” of the power company because they don’t have batteries in their home to store the power generated from their solar panels. The excess power they have generated goes back to the grid and doesn’t allow them to use the power generated when it really matters most.
Where the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter makes an immediate impact is in its ability to be programmed to do exactly what you want it to do. Think of an orchestra without a conductor. It may have all the talent and potential in the world, but without a way to organize and direct it, you may as well listen to radio static. AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter is essentially the conductor for every source of power that you have in your house.
- Instead of sending the suns power straight to the power company where they dictate the rate, you can decide how to use YOUR power.
• On a sunny day, you can program it to fill up your batteries first, and then power your house.
• If you are not home, you can pump the excess power back to the Utility Co. and offset your power bill.
• Have an EV car? When you get home, you can charge from batteries or solar for FREE.
• You can program it to power your house at night with batteries and recharge during the day with sunlight.
• Did the grid go down? In the blink of an eye, it automatically switches over to batteries.
• Sun not shining? You can charge your batteries using the grid when rates are low and power your house at specified times.
• Have a generator? Use it to charge your batteries instead of using the grid or solar.
- Listed to UL 1741-SA I CSA 22.2 No.107-01 I UL1998 I UL1699B
- Stackable (Max 6)
- Direct 3 string PV input
- IP65 NEMA4X rated for outdoor installation
- 10 year warranty
- Customizable DC input voltage for various battery types including lithium and lead
- Free USA based tech support
- Wide programmable voltage input range
- Generator input for backup 240VAC
- Wide PV input voltage range
- Load sharing
- Isolated emergency backup output for defined loads
- Configurable charge and load times based on local utility recommendations
- Loaded with safety features
- Large 5-inch color LCD
- RS485, CAN, Wi-Fi, 4G
- Extremely efficient
- FCC Part 15 Class B
|PV INPUT||PIHY9600 9600 WATT (9.6kW)|
|Max Input Power (kW)||15|
|Max PV Voltage (V)||660|
|MPPT Range (V)||80-550|
|Max Input Current (A)||15.5 x 3|
|Max Short Current (A)||26 x 3|
|Max Charge/Discharge Power (kW)||11.5 | 10.3|
|Max Charge/Discharge Current(A)||50|
|Battery Common Voltage (V)||230|
|Battery Voltage Range(V)||80- 495|
|Battery Type||Lithium | Lead|
|Max Continuous Power(kVA)||9.6|
|Max Continuous Current(A)||40 | 46.5|
|Nominal Grid Voltage (V)||211 to 264 @ 240 | 183 to 229 @ 208 (not 3 phase, split phase)|
|Nominal Grid Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Output Power Factor||.99 adjustable|
|AC BACK-UP & GENERATOR|
|Max Continuous Power(kVA)||9.6|
|Max Continuous Current(A)||41 | 46.5|
|Max Peak Currenty (A)(10 min)||47.9 | 49.5|
|Max Peak Power(kVA)(10 min)||11.5 | 10.3|
|Nominal AC Voltage L-L(V)||240 | 208 (not 3 phase)|
|Nominal AC Voltage L-N(V)||120 | 120|
|Nominal AC Frequency(Hz)||60|
|PV to Battery Efficiency(%)||98.1|
|Battery between AC Efficiency(%)||96.8|
|PV Reverse Polarity Protection||YES|
|Battery Reverse Polarity Protection||YES|
|Over Current/Voltage Protection||YES|
|AC Short Circuit Protection||YES|
|Residual Current Detection||YES|
|Ground Fault Monitoring||YES|
|Insulation Resister Detection||YES|
|PV Arc Detection||YES|
|Rapid Shut Down||YES|
|Enclosure Protect Level||IP65 | NEMA4X|
|Operating Temerature Range||-25 to 60C | -77 to 140F|
|Operating Altitude||< 4000 m | <13123 ft without derating|
|Noise Emission (dB)||<40|