BulletProof Hitches Extreme Duty Sway Control Ball Mount Combinaion with 2" and 2-5/16" Solid Steel (Rated to 36,000 lbs)
Brand: BulletProof Hitches
- Compatible with all BulletProof Hitches
- Allows the user to tow trailers with sway control bar for reduced sway and movement when towing
- Rated to 36,000 lbs. with BulletProof Hitches Extreme Duty drop hitches
- Includes sway control ball for mounting
- Lifetime No Hassle Warranty!
Details: Bulletproof Hitches Extreme Duty Sway Control Ball Mount with 2" and 2-5/16" Solid Steel Combination Ball Mount Rated to 30,000 lbs.
In order to equip your vehicle with a full sway control system, a mounting point for the end of the sway control bar must be attached to the hitch. With the BulletProof Sway Control Ball Mount, you can mount a sway control system to your hitch and your trailer. This is useful in reducing sway on large, heavy loads. The Sway Control Ball Mount comes with a 2" and 2-5/16" combination ball and two sides plates for mounting the sway control ball. Typically, this setup would only have one side plate for mounting, which may not work for some applications. Having two sides plates means the user can choose which side they would like to mount the sway control system on. This can be especially important for trailers that have designs that can interfere with the articulation of the sway control system. The ball mount is rated to 30,000 lbs. and can be used on any of our hitches. Like our other accessories and hitches, it comes coated with a durable epoxy powder coat and carries a lifetime warranty so you never have to worry about failure!
BulletProof Sway Control Ball Mount Features:
- 2" and 2-5/16" combination ball
- 12,000 lb. rating on 2" ball and 30,000 lb. rating on 2-5/16" ball (w/ Extreme Duty Hitch)
- Includes two hardened pins
- Includes small sway control ball
- Durable epoxy black powder coat
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 8.6 x 6.6 inches