Fire Control B & C Class Fire Extinguisher - 2.9lb, UL Rated 10B:C
B:C Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher - Vehicle Fire ProtectionThis fire extinguisher is commonly kept in passenger vehicles, motor homes, semi-trucks etc. This fire extinguisher is both B & C rated which means that it's suitable for use on flammable liquid & electrical fires.
Commercial Vehicle Requirements
Guidelines from the U.S Department of Transportation
- One extinguisher with a UL rating of 5-B:C or more, or two extinguisher each with a UL rating of 4-B:C or more.
- One extinguisher with a UL rating of 10-B:C, if the vehicle is transporting placardable quantities of hazardous material.
- Molded strap bracket (included) for easy mounting.
- DOT approved
- Aluminum cylinder & tough nylon valve assembly
- Gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- UL listed
- UL rated 10-B:C
- Disposable unit. Replace after 12 years
- Model Fire Control FC 10
B Covers: Flammable liquids like gasoline, heptane, diesel etc.
C Covers: Electrical equipment like switches, outlets etc
Kidde 440161 another winner from Kidde, a leading manufacturer of Safety & Emergency offers a wide range of safety and emergency products