Gibson Performance 315584 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Aluminized; 3 in. Tubing; 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset In/Outlet; L-24 in.; 4 in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.