Gibson Performance 319872 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System Fits 10-12 Escape
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Aluminized; 3 in. Tubing; 4x9x14 in. Oval Body; 2.25 in. Offset In/Outlet; 3 in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Near Stock Location;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Gibson most popular exhaust is the one you can trust when you want reliable performance from your vehicle. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. You can expect to experience gains on average 5-10 horsepower. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.