Gibson Performance 65692 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 3in./2.5 in. Tubing; 8in. Rd Body; 3in. Offset In/2.5in. Dual Out; L-24in.; Uses Factory Dual Tips; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: Retains Factory Tip
- Tubing Diameter: 3.00 in. / 2.50 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Baffled and Chambered Muffler Design
- No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone
- Aggressive Sound
- Exits In Factory Location
- Incl. Stainless Band Clamps - Clamp On
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made In The USA
Made to last the new Chevy Silverado Gibson Exhaust Dual Split Cat-Back System is here. For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Exhaust exit uses the factory Tips and exit straight out the back. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding required. Includes stainless band clamps. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.