Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 14816 Street Performance Stainless Steel Muffler
Street Performance Stainless Steel Muffler
Street Performance Stainless Steel Muffler; 5 x 8 in. Oval Body; 2.25 in. In/3.5 in. Out;Center In/Dual Tip Out;2 in. Dual Core;14 in. Body/23.5 in. Overall L;Mirror Finish;
- Body Finish: Polished
- Body Height: 5.000 in.
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Shape: Oval
- Body Width: 8.000 in.
- Core Size: 2.000 in.
- Finish: Polished
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Position: Front
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Type: Center
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless
- Muffler Body Diameter: 5.000 in. x 8.000 in.
- Muffler Configuration: Center/Dual
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Overall Length: 23.750 in.
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Outlet Position: Rear
- Outlet Quantity: 2
- Outlet Tip Shape: Round
- Outlet Type: Dual
- Overall Length: 23.750 in.
- Removable Core: No
- Series: Street
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Moderate
- Subtitles: Single/Dual
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Type: With Tip
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Straight Through Universal Fit Design
- Designed For High Tech Street or Race Imports
- Maximize Flow And Performance
- Great Sound Has A Smooth Deep Tone
- Mirror Finish Stainless Steel with Tip
- Improved Performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
The MagnaFlow Street Series features a high flow tuning tube, balanced to the needs of the high revving performance engine. The Street Series emits a smooth, deep tone while offering improved performance over OEM equipment. MagnaFlow Street Series Mufflers are designed for those seeking increased performance and better economy, balanced with interior and exterior noise levels.
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc., our parent company, that specializes in superior catalytic converter technology. Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc. has spent 25 years earning a reputation as a market leader around the world. Today, we at Car Sound/MagnaFlow are extremely proud of this and stake our 25 years of experience and reputation on each and every one of our products. Each new product we develop is personally evaluated by me and tested by our team of designers and engineers, then field tested to ensure that these products meet our stringent quality and performance standards. On May 18, 2000 Car Sound/MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust was awarded the ISO-9001 certificate. ISO-9001 is an international quality standard created by the International Organization for Standardization to define quality management and manufacturing systems. It has 20 specific design, material, and process requirements that help MagnaFlow/Car Sound ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services. ISO-9001 certified companies are re-audited every six months to ensure that quality standards are maintained. Together, we stand united in our passion to deliver the best performing, most durable and capable exhaust components in the world. As we go forward, you'll slowly start to witness a change as we segue fully into the MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust brand identity, a name that has achieved global recognition. This change will simply help people from both sides of our business understand that high quality and high performance is part of our mantra and...it's in our name.