Samlex Solar SRV-50-KIT 50 Watt Solar Charging Kit
Samlex Solar SRV-50-KIT 50 Watt Solar Charging KitThe Samlex SRV-50 Solar Charging Kit comes with a high efficiency 50 Watt solar panel, a 30 Amp charge controller, solar connecting wires and aluminum mounting brackets that can be used to secure the solar panel to the roof of your remote structure or vehicle, or any other flat surface.
- 36 High-Efficiency Solar Cells
- Special Aluminum Frame Design - The specially treated frame
- aluminum substantially increases module endurance against high winds and snow load
- Reinforced Solar Glass - The high-transparency low-iron tempered glass allows maximum light permeability while enhancing stiffness and impact resistance
- Advanced Cell Encapsulation - The interconnected cells are embedded in ultra transparent EVA with multilayer backsheets for additional weather protection
- Optimized Module Surface Area - The distance between the frame edge and the cell circuitry iscalculated according to the electrical output optimization
- Samlex 30A charge controller has battery equalization which restores battery capacity, revives efficiency and extends battery life. The digital display shows charging stage, voltage, current and battery Amp Hours. A single 30A controller can manage up to 500 Watts of total solar power. This charge controller has a 5 year warranty.
- Aluminum mounting brackets are accompanied with leak-proof fasteners that expand to prevent moisture from getting inside your RV
- Connecting wires are coated with UV protective material to combat weather decay
- Solar Panel: Polycrystalline
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 22.0V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 3.05A
- Dimensions, Inches: (L x W x H) 26.20 x 23.94 x 1.38
- Weight, LBS: 11.24 lbs
- Charge controller: Samlex SCC-30AB
- Maximum Open Circuit Voltage: 50V
- Rated Current: 30A
- Dimensions, Inches (l x w x h): 7.48 x 4.25 x 1.38
- Weight, lbs: 0.80 lbs
Samlex SRV-50-KIT another winner from Samlex, a leading manufacturer of 12 Volt Power Inverter offer brands and models for use in your vehicle or boat.