Suburban SF-30Q 2388A Quiet Ducted Furnace RV-Camper 30,000 BTU
Suburban SF-30Q 2388A Quiet Ducted Furnace RV/Camper 30,000 BTU
SF Series Furnaces
Suburbans SF Series furnaces provide maximum heating performance in a ducted unit, with capacities from 20,000 to 40,000 BTUH. Yet, at only 7 1/2 inches high, they can be easily installed in areas that might otherwise be left unused. With nine duct connection choices (top, front, side and bottom), as well as models for interior and exterior installation and service, the SF offers almost unlimited design flexibility in mid-size and large RVs.
- SF Models feature top or side rear gas and electrical connections, with an optional exterior access door for installation and service access.
- SF-F Models are designed for interior serviceability with a front (inside) gas connection and only a small vent terminal on the coach exterior, permitting installation up to 9 inches from the wall. Since no exterior access door is required, the SF-F is aesthetically appealing and a more economical installation choice.
- For design flexibility, all SF Models feature identical cabinet dimensions.
- All SF Models also feature multi-ported stainless steel burners, sealed forced-draft combustion, automatic direct spark ignition.
- Q = Quiet, Operational difference is quieter and lower amp draw
Dimension: Height: 7 1/2" Width: 17" Depth: 20"
Suburban furnaces provide powerful and efficient heating for your Rvs, campers and trailers. They are available in a wide variety of sizes and ranges to meet your unique needs. If you cannot find the product you need, please call our product specialists at 877-432-7660.