Tank Blaster - Level Sensor Cleaner - Black & Grey Waste Water Holding Tanks & Portable Tanks Cleaner - 4 x 1.6 oz Packets Thetford - 96527
- Formulated for RV and Marine Holding Tanks: Tank Blaster is designed to work in RV/ Marine waste holding tanks and in portable waste tanks.
- Safe on Surfaces: Tank Blaster's special formula makes it safe for waste plumbing, seals, and surfaces.
- Helps Prevent Malodors and Build-up: The proprietary Micro-Foam action provides better surface contact with tank walls for more in-depth cleaning.
- Powerful Cleaning Enzymes: Tank Blaster uses a blend of powerful enzymes that blasts crud and attacks tissue, waste, and grease.
- Cleans Black and Grey Water Tanks: The cleaner works overnight, cleaning black and grey water holding tanks, as well as portable waste totes.
- Additives for Level Sensors: The special additives allow Tank Blaster to tackle hard water deposits on the sensors, restoring normal operation.
Release Date: 16-05-2018
model number: 96527
Part Number: 96527
Details: Available in 1.6 oz. tear-open pouches, Thetford's Tank Blaster deals with build-ups occurring in RV and marine waste holding tanks. Formulated as a 2-in-1 treatment, Tank Blaster's cleaners lift deposits from tank walls, while the new, super-concentrated enzymes actively attack and break down loosened deposits. The non-dusting particles contain an active enzymatic blend that blasts crud and attacks tissue, waste, and grease, cleaning the tank walls, while the special additives tackle hard water deposits on sensors. Tank Blaster is formulated as a micro-foaming solution, safe for RV and marine tanks, plumbing, seals, and surfaces. Used regularly, Tank Blaster effectively helps prevent malodors and build-up on RV/ Marine holding tank walls and portable tanks. Its surfactants lift soils from the tank and sensors, while the enzyme blend consumes most common tank deposits. One 1.6-oz tear-open packet will clean up to a 50-gallon holding tank:◆ Black Water Holding Tank: Tear open the packet and pour the granules into the holding tank through the open toilet waste valve or flush down. in macerating toilets. Completely fill the holding tank with fresh water and let the solution sit overnight. Drain and flush the tank in the morning. Repeat process if needed.◆ Grey Water Holding Tank: Tear open the packet and pour the granules into the sink drain or the shower drain. Rinse the granules down the drain and fill the holding tank with fresh water. Let the solution sit overnight and drain and flush in the morning.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 7.2 x 1.4 inches