Torklift C2215 Camper Front Tie Down Bracket Chevy-GMC
Torklift Camper Front Tie Down Brackets lead industry in strength, quality, advanced design and installation. TorkLift tie downs mount to four independent tie-down points on the frame (with no belly or crossbar). The tie downs work much like your receiver hitch allowing the tie down inserts to be quickly be removed when not in use. When the inserts are removed, the remaining brackets are virtually undetectable.
Each Torklift tie-down bracket is specially designed for each make and model of truck to fit tightly against the frame so as not to compromise ground clearance. By going away from the universal 'one-size-fits-all' approach, Torklift has eliminated problems with correct fit for each particular application. Installation is a breeze.Features:
- Fits: 2011-13 Chevy/Gmc 2500/3500 (Reg Cab) Bed Length(S): 8'
- Torklift's Lifetime Tie Down Guarantee
- Truck Frame Guarantee
- Eliminates bed and bumper damage
- Improves camper handling and stability
- Does not impact ground clearance
- Kit Includes: One pair of tie down brackets (passenger and driver side), One pair of bracket inserts, Two Quicklinks and Bolt kit and installation instructions
- Installation Notes: No drilling required