Lumitec Zambezi Quattro Surface Mount Underwater Light, Dual White/Blue
Zambezi Quattro is a fine choice for larger pontoon boats, aluminum skiffs and floating docks.
With blue/white dual color output, delivering more than 2,000 lumens and stunning color. Completely sealed with no external drivers. Self-isolating from metallic mounting surfaces to prevent galvanic corrosion. Perfect for typical transducer/accessory brackets.
Completely surface mount, the Zambezi housing is constructed of carefully formulated bronze alloy with a designed underwater service life of more than 50 years. The circuitry is completely self-contained and tested to rigorous military standards for EMI, transient voltages, temperature extremes, and mechanical shock and vibration.
Exclusive thermal foldback technology ensures the light can operate above water indefnitely without damage. And with a lower profle and smaller footprint than most other lights, mounting options are no longer limited to wide locations at transom areas.
- Timed Toggled Protocol (TTP): Yes
- Third Party Dimmer Compatibility (3PD): No
- Color Match Commitment (CM): No
- Amperage: 2.1 Amps at 12 Volts DC, 1.1 Amps at 24 Volts DC
- Color: White, Blue
- 12v DC Amps: 2.1A
- 24v DC Amps: 1.1A
- Rated Watts: 25
- CCT: 6500
- CRI: 70+
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.5"
- Dimensions: 4" Diameter X 1.6" Depth
- Light Output: 2000 Lumens
- Material: Bronze
- Mounting Hardware: Three #8/32x1.5" 316SS Screws; 3 Nylon Washers; 3 Counter Sink Delrin Washers, 3 Nylon Locknuts
- Type: Underwater Light
- Voltage: 10-30 Volts DC
- Warranty: Three Years from Manufacturer Defects